Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello!

This blog thing is all new, but I thought I would give it a shot. I am a 28 year old mother of 2 toddler age boys with a husband. I graduated from College in 2007 with a bachelor's degree in psychology....hmmm that turned out to be a waste of A LOT of money! After I met my husband in 2006 I moved back to our hometown and settled down quickly. We moved in together, got married, and welcomed our first baby boy in March of 2009. He was the apple of our eye and was the best thing that had ever happened to us. Shortly after that (18 months to be exact) we welcomed our second child in September of 2010. With both children I decided to stay home and save money...since working would only lead to a high childcare bill! In this time I also decided to go back to school to earn a Masters degree in a field that might earn me enough money to pay on my student loans! The focus of this blog will be to allow everyone to share in our misadventures as parents, children, and spouses!

1 comment:

  1. Love reading blogs :) Looking forward to many more post. Follow our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete